Fidelity Investments Login
This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
Fidelity Investments Login is an American company and one of the biggest mutual fund and financial services groups in the world. Fidelity Investments is part of Fidelity International Limited (FIL).
Looking for the login link or page in a homepage can be quite a hassle. There are certain main pages that are not helpful in guiding you to the right login page. As an example, finding the Fidelity Investments Login page on its home page can be difficult if you do not know where to start looking. But you no longer have to worry about that hassle. We are here to help and to make sure you get direct access to your login page and your account. We can provide you with a link that will take you directly to the login page. We can also help you through an easy to understand guide on how to login to your account. If this is still too confusing, you can simply follow the instructions as shown on the video below:
Follow These Steps to access your Fidelity Investments account:
1. First Enter the Fidelity Investments Login address or URL into the address bar of your browser:
2. Then on the empty text field next to USERNAME, enter your Username or your User ID
3. Next on the empty text field next to PASSWORD, enter your Password
4. Click or tick off the box next to REMEMBER ME so you don’t have to login each time you access your account
5. You can also tick off the box next to CHANGE YOUR START PAGE so that you can proceed directly to the main page once you login
6. Finally, click the LOGIN button to proceed to your account
Are you having trouble logging in?
If you're still having trouble logging in, you can follow these steps to retrieve or reset your USERNAME and PASSWORD.
1. Next to the text field of Username, click the link that says HAVING TROUBLES WITH YOU USERNAME OR PASSWORD?
2. Then follow the instructions there and provide the needed information to retrieve or reset your Username. In this case, you will have to enter in the following information:
- Last 4 Digits of Your SSN
- First Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
3. Once you have entered in all the required information, click on the NEXT button to reset or retrieve your Username and Password
Still having trouble logging in? Not to worry, simply contact Fidelity Investments directly and get help with your Fidelity Investments Login:
To become a Fidelity customer, call 1-800-FIDELITY. 800-343-3548
Personal Accounts (e.g., Brokerage, IRAs) 800-544-6666
Fidelity Automated Service Telephone (FAST®) 800-544-5555
Retirement Representative 800-544-4774
529 College Savings Plan 800-544-1914
Corporate Stock Plan Services 800-544-9354
TDD access for deaf and hard-of-hearing customers 800-544-0118
Health Savings Account 800-544-3716
Deposits or payments for trades: Fidelity Investments
P.O. Box 770001
Cincinnati, OH 45277-0003
Deposits or payments for trades (overnight/express mail): Fidelity Investments
100 Crosby Parkway
Covington, KY 41015
New accounts: Fidelity Investments
P.O. Box 770001
Cincinnati, OH 45277-0001
Changes to existing accounts: Fidelity Investments
P.O. Box 770001
Cincinnati, OH 45277-0002